- A successful track record of designing cloud-native solutions.
- Ability to define clear requirements that cover all aspects of these features:
○ data models
○ server development
○ back-office UI and configurations
○ APIs and client integration.
- Ability to translate business requirements into architecture and technical design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills when explaining new features,
functions and flows.
- Ability to communicate new platforms, features and roadmaps to the entire organization.
efficiently and fluidly.
- Experience working with high-performance platforms.
- Experience with Message Brokers and Event-Based Solutions
- Experience defining APIs and data flow between different platforms and components.
- Exposure to working on multiple projects in parallel through an Agile SDLC.
- Ideally coming from a development background
- We required 8+ years of experience for this position.
- Work closely with stakeholders and Business Analysts, transferring their business requirements into product requirements and roadmaps.
- Lead the design and specification of all system components considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Work closely with development teams ensuring understanding and buy-in of the proposed solutions.
- Support the execution of the project by providing all required information to the development and QA teams.
- Document the agreed solution, including architecture diagrams, APIs, DB schema, and data follow and provide support and guidance for using the new solutions.
- Investigate leading products and platforms in the market and suggest new features and improvements to existing platforms.
- Provide support to the team members by reviewing requirements and suggesting improvements to proposed solutions.