We’re looking for an experienced Client Success Coordinator to join our growing team focused on both new client onboarding, client relationship management and expansion.
Our values are:
● Fast Innovation
● Enduring Winning Spirit
● Delighted Customers
The Client Success Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for managing the Client’s success throughout the customer lifecycle. This would include, but not limited to, supporting the success of every Client as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our platform, with a focus on platform adoption, building customer loyalty and long-term client relationships. A successful CSC will assess customer goals and needs during and after onboarding, provide ongoing support to optimize the customer experience, manage customer’s satisfaction, oversee timelines, manage deadlines, communicate with Clients, and mitigate risk factors that will lead to
customer retention, renewal and expansion. The CSC will work with Operations, Tool Development, Support, Marketing and Sales to ensure each client’s success, retention and growth.
● You love how the enterprise-grade platform, that you both sell and use every day, makes it easy for people to do business. You are committed to being a product expert.
● Problem solving is your middle name, taking ownership for getting things done. You thrive in environments that enable you to use your best judgment for your customers and company equally.
● You’re curious by nature and passionate about helping businesses of all sizes to grow. You take that passion and turn it into action, always putting the customer first while achieving success for your company and yourself.
● Lastly, you’re a happy person and you like to work with fun people who truly care about each other.
● Own client relationships. Actively engage in all facets of the customer life cycle to drive engagement, adoption, customer satisfaction, expansion and retention.
● Manage a book of accounts.
● Assist team with executing growth and optimization strategies for our customers
● Ensure execution of customer journey touchpoints, including onboarding, business reviews, retention, upsells and other opportunities.
● Building and developing trusted relationships with each Client and key stakeholders to uncover business pain and drive continuous value of our products.
● Proactively engage clients, and work closely with users to verify they are trained, and effectively drive adoption of the product on a consistent basis.
● Manage and resolve or escalate as appropriate ad hoc tier 1 and tier 2 inquiries from clients regarding functionality, installation, deployment, customization, software support, etc.
● Develop detailed requirements of client solutions that can be passed to solutions engineering teams
● Analyze customer data and metrics to improve the customer experience and retention.
● Liaison between applicable business units within the platform (ie. Product Management, Development, Sales, and Marketing etc.) to deliver the best customer experience.
● Provide sales support, where applicable, for all launch related inquiries and project scoping initiatives
● Achieve high rate of renewal across assigned Client base
● Assist with the creation of training documentation as needed
● Assist with outgoing communication to clients, such as surveys and product announcements
● Follow and communicate feedback for at risk procedure and report to Senior Manager, Client Success
● Assist with other services and support activities as required
● Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
Education and Experience:
1. Knowledge of customer service and project management practices.
2. Two or more years of relevant work experience.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
4. Experience working remotely full time is highly preferred.
5. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite.
7. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms, Zoom, etc. is a plus.
Ability to work business hours during Pacific Time zone, Monday thru Friday with flexibility to
outside those hours based on Client’s time zones