We are looking for a junior or mid-level professional who will work on state-of-the-art AI-based order-taking cloud solutions. You will play a pivotal role in the research and development of conversational AI.
- Work collaboratively with our product team, and other stakeholders to build cutting-edge conversational solutions to improve order taking experience.
- Develop machine learning models and human-in-the-loop systems for natural language understanding (NLU), dialog management (DM), and natural language generation (NLG) to deliver seamless order queries and appointment booking experiences.
- Conduct statistical analysis of model performance using data collected in production and surface these insights through monitoring dashboards.
- Participate in developing the technical direction for conversational AI.
- BS/MS/Master. in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience solving problems with Conversational AI in an academic or professional setting.
- 1+ years of experience deploying Conversational AI pipelines in production environments at scale.
- Strong knowledge and expertise with NLP libraries such as Rasa, SpaCy, Transformers,Pytorch, etc
- Expertise in Natural Language Understanding, Dialogue Management, and/or Natural Language Generation
- Experience with symbolic and neural dialogue management techniques.
- Strong foundations in statistics and mathematics.
- Experience with learning from human-human conversational data at scale using unsupervised methods/reinforcement learning.
- Experience in knowledge grounded and/or persona-based models for conversational AI.
- Experience working in a public cloud environment like AWS, GCP, etc.