We are looking for a junior full stack developer for one of our AI driven client-server solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining complex web applications using Angular, NodeJS and other modern web technologies. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Node.js and its ecosystem. You will be working in the EST Time Zone. If you are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing skills, this job is a right fit for you.
- Design, develop, and maintain complex web applications using Angular and NodeJS.
- Write modular, reusable, and high-performance code.
- Debugging and fixing software defects.
- Maintain infrastructure over AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, etc.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot production issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development best practices
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Produce results effectively and within the agreed deadlines.
- Develop effective unit tests to ensure the quality of our application.
- Follow Agile (Scrum) methodology to ensure an effective collaboration with the team and to manage deadlines.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering, or related field.
- At least 1 year of proven experience working with NodeJS-based technology stacks in the software industry.
- Good experience with NodeJS and Angular framework.
- Hands on experience with AWS services and solutions.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions (CloudWatch, ELK Stack, etc.).
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of RESTful API design and development.
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases (such as MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL) and their declarative query languages.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
This position is preferably for Karachi & Islamabad and will be working in Night shift
(Work from Home)