We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system requirements.
- Evaluate product features and ensure they are as per requirements.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developer.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Perform smoke, sanity, regression and non-functional testing.
- Automate the regression tests.
- Collaborate with QA Manager, Product and Engineering teams to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases and analyze results.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Conduct historical analyses of test results.
- Document and communicate the test results to the QA Manager and the product stakeholders.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1-2 years’ experience as a QA Engineer working on Web and Mobile products in an agile environment.
- Testing Web and Mobile applications across devices and browsers
- Understanding of QA processes and effective QA execution in projects
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management and end to end software development and management software such as Azure DevOps & JIRA
- Understanding and working knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Salary: Competitive salary and perksLocation: Islamabad - Onsite