We are looking for a professional business analyst / Product analyst with the following skill set.
● BS in CS/ SE/ IT
● 1-2 years of relevant product management or technology development experience
● Superior communication skills
● Should have knowledge of Requirement Gathering, Requirement documentation, and requirement specification
● Good Knowledge of Software Development and Testing Life Cycle
● Basic understanding of different Requirement Analysis techniques
● Ability to understand the business and engineering sides and get into technical detail
● Ability to assume a strong sense of responsibility and ownership in a fast-paced environment
● Basic understanding of how different designs systems works
● Basic knowledge of how to use Miro, Figma, Draw.io, and Bizagi.
● Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
● Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
● Be able to drive disruptive innovative solutions in a customer-centric and agile environment
● Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning them with business goals.
● Work with internal stakeholders from marketing, legal, operations, and executive management to translate business needs into product requirements
● Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
● Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
● Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
● Understand the customers’ & stakeholders’ user needs
● Monitor and understand the key metrics governing your product features, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product innovation
● Work with designers, developers (both locally and remotely), Q/A testers and subject matter experts to get requirements well scoped, designed, tested and launched
● Desire to dive deeply into specific functional areas and learn a domain
● Desire to innovate and come up with ideas to help drive the product forward
● Basic understanding of project management skills – delivery and action-oriented
● Evening Shift (2 PM to 11 PM – Pakistan Standard Time)
● 9 hours daily including a 1-hour break
● 5 days a week