We are looking to hire an experienced Cisco network engineer to implement and maintain Cisco networks for our clients. As a Cisco network engineer, you will be responsible for installing Cisco networks, troubleshooting issues, maintaining security, and training end-users on Cisco networking products.
To ensure success, you should have extensive experience with network installations, good communication skills, and experience with end-user training. Ultimately, a top-rate Cisco network engineer should be able to and deploy and maintain scalable and secure networks that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
Cisco Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyzing existing hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Creating and implementing scalable Cisco networks according to client specifications.
- Testing and troubleshooting installed Cisco systems.
- Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
- Performing speed and security tests on installed networks.
- Applying network security upgrades.
- Upgrading/replacing hardware and software systems when required.
- Creating and presenting networking reports.
- Training end-users on installed Cisco networking products.
Cisco Network Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
- CCIE or CCE certification.
- At least 5 years‘ experience as a network engineer.
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems.
- Experience with storage engineering, wide-area networking, and network virtualization.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with end-user training.
Note: Please note that (s)he will be working in the Night Shift during USA Business Hours.Location: Remote - Night Shift