As Senior .Net Developer:
– You’ll build products using the .Net framework.
– You’ll write clean functional code and work with the product team to create great products for our customers and offer user support.
– You’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features.
– Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization.
– Ultimately, your work will impact the quality of our products in a meaningful way.
– You’ll be an integral part of the product team.
About the candidate
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent
– Have 5 years of experience with .Net development.
– Have experience with ASP.NET Framework & .NET Core, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM) and designing REST APIs.
– Have knowledge of .NET languages and HTML5/CSS3.
– Have knowledge of Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
– Have experience with Web Services, WCF, and Service Oriented Architecture
– Have experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration
– Must have an understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
– Should be analytical and good at time management.
– Have great communication and problem-solving skills.
– Should be curious about new technologies and excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
– Have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
– Must oversee and drive projects forward.