We are looking for an experienced Node.js developer for one of our AI driven client-server solution. As a part of our large globally distributed development team you will be developing the server side of the application, designing the application logic, integrating with 3rd party APIs and maintaining the databases. Furthermore, while the front-end elements will be developed by your coworkers, a basic understanding of front-end technologies will be helpful to our success.
- Developing and maintaining server-side of our application developed in NodeJS.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of front-end elements with the back-end services.
- Designing and developing secure back-end RESTful-based web services in XML/JSON for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Produce results effectively and within the agreed deadlines.
- Develop effective unit tests to ensure the quality of our application.
- Follow Agile (Scrum) methodology to ensure an effective collaboration with the team and to manage deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or software engineering.
- At least 5 years of proven experience working with NodeJS-based technology stacks in the software industry.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases (such as MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL) and their declarative query languages.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
- Solid understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Solid understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Solid understanding of database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Must be familiar with Unit testing, Integration testing.
- Hands-on experience of Serverless cloud platforms like AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, or Google Cloud Functions.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, NextJS, ExpressJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Salary: Competitive salary and perksLocation: Islamabad/Karachi/Lahore.