We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. Deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs would be some core responsibilities.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Well versed with AWS, CICD
- Hands on experience of Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Infrastructure As Code
- Python Scripting
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced education and application of business analysis techniques and strategy
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and civil engineering preferred.
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan.
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications.
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- -Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Salary: Competitive salary and perksLocation: Islamabad